- The QIZ unit and the United States Fashion Industry will jointly organize a webinar titled “Duty-Free Sourcing from Egypt: Update on the Egypt QIZ & New Sourcing Opportunities” on the 18th of September at 8:00 p.m. (in Cairo time)
- An Irish company seeking to rent or buy a factory for ready-made garments in Egypt
- Dr. Ashraf El Rabiey, QIZ Unit Head and some of the largest exporters of ready-made garments gave a presentation on QIZ protocol and its competitive advantage
- A Decree was issued by the Minister of Trade and Industry Eng. Tarek Kabil appointing a new head of Qualified Industrial Zones Unit (QIZ)
- Dr. El Rabiey worked as a Minister Plenipotentiary in a number of assignments including Washington, New York and Tokyo
- Duty Free Market Access
- Simple and Flexible Requirements
- No Export Quotas
- Competitive Factor Costs
- Open-ended Validity of the Protocol
- Cost-effective Labor Force
- Egypt's Geography
In order to enjoy the benefits of the QIZ Protocol:
Register online and send the supporting documents to QIZ Unit ...
- To check the latest Procedural Circular No. 87 dated 15 January 2018
All QIZ companies must submit a complete Quarterly Review Form &supporting documents to QIZ Unit as follows:
- Quarter 1: 1st – 15th of April
- Quarter 2: 1st – 15th of July
- Quarter 3: 1st – 15th of October
- Quarter 4: 1st – 15th of January
- Appreciating prior booking ...
Get to Know:
- QIZ Companies List
- List Of QIZ Ready Made Garments Exporting companies
Explore QIZ Statistics.
The QIZ unit and the United States Fashion Industry will jointly organize a webinar titled “Duty-Free Sourcing from Egypt: Update on the Egypt QIZ & New Sourcing Opportunities” on the 18th of September at 8:00 p.m. (in Cairo time)
This webinar aims to promote Egypt exports through discussing the latest updates and opportunities available in the Egyptian market.
A live broadcast of the webinar will be available on USFIA website for those who are interested in the industry
To register follow the below link https://www.usfashionindustry.com/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/info&Itemid=1040&reset=1&id=238
The QIZ unit is thrilled to announce that we are arranging for a visit of a big Irish company that has factories in Myanmar and Bangladesh, to the Egyptian market. The company is interested in producing its products in Egypt and exporting them to USA and EU
The Irish company specializes in work wear and woven fabrics and is looking for an established factory in a qualified industrial zone with an area of about 10,000 m2 for rent, lease or buy.
Kindly note that a delegation from the company will be visiting Egypt from 28th to 31st of October 2018
Quarterly Review Q2 of 2018 has been opened till 15th of July.
QIZ companies are required to book appointments for their quarterly review meeting.
All QIZ companies must submit a complete Quarterly Review Form & supporting documents to the QIZ Unit in their quarterly review meeting.