- Quarterly Review for Q3-2019 started from October 1st to 15th
- Dr. Ashraf El Rabiey QIZ Unit Head and Mr. El Sayed Kamal Negm Head of Egyptian Customs Authority signed a cooperation protocol for electronic exchange of qualified companies information under QIZ protocol
- The protocol helps with the QIZ Unit belief of trade facilitation and implementation of a strategy of constant and periodic control and follow up using information technology for sustainable development.
- QIZ Unit and the US Fashion Industry organized jointly a webinar on the 18th of September 2018 - titled “Duty-Free Sourcing from Egypt: Update on the Egypt QIZ & New Sourcing Opportunities”
- Dr. Ashraf El Rabiey, QIZ Unit Head and some of the largest exporters of ready-made garments gave a presentation on QIZ protocol and its competitive advantage
- An Irish company seeking to rent or buy a factory for ready-made garments in Egypt
- Duty Free Market Access
- Simple and Flexible Requirements
- No Export Quotas
- Competitive Factor Costs
- Open-ended Validity of the Protocol
- Cost-effective Labor Force
- Egypt's Geography
In order to enjoy the benefits of the QIZ Protocol:
Register and send the supporting documents to QIZ Unit ...
All QIZ companies must submit a complete Quarterly Review Form &supporting documents to QIZ Unit as follows:
- Quarter 1: 1st – 15th of April
- Quarter 2: 1st – 15th of July
- Quarter 3: 1st – 15th of October
- Quarter 4: 1st – 15th of January
- Appreciating prior booking ...
- To check the latest Procedural Circular No. 89 dated 16 September 2019
Get to Know:
- QIZ Companies List
- List Of QIZ Ready Made Garments Exporting companies
- List of Food Exporting Companies
Explore QIZ Statistics
Quarterly Review Q2 of 2019 will open from 1st till 15th of July 2019.
QIZ companies are required to book appointments for their quarterly review meeting.